Water plays a vital role in our bodies. A large fraction of our body mass comprises water. This statement also comprises our organs, cells, tissues and skin. Using hot water poses numerous benefits. There is a saying that says water is driving force of our health. So let us understand a couple of these benefits of hot water and enhance our body by it.
Benefits of Hot Water for Skin
The skin is made up of numerous cells. This means it needs water for proper function. Below are some benefits attributed by using hot water.
- It helps maintain skin moisture and in delivering vital nutrients throughout the skin cells. In addition to these, hot water increases the skin elasticity and replaces depleted nutrients in the skin tissue. This automatically reduces signs or aging such as wrinkles.
- Hot water prevents pimples and acne– Hormonal imbalance levels, stress, poor self care and unhealthy eating habits can make result into acne and pimples appearing on your face. Having a glass of warm water in the morning on an empty stomach can help flush out toxic materials in the body. This automatically cleans your system thus preventing pimples and acne from appearing. You can spice up your warm water with both honey and sugar. Lemons are rich in vitamin c and can help in skin detoxification process. Take a glass of warm water also before retiring to bed.
- It halts premature aging– No one wants to age fast, isn’t it? Our current lifestyle can hasten the aging process if not careful. Taking a glass of water at least thrice a day can combat premature aging process. This is by flushing out toxics in the body, combating free radicals and repairing skin cells. Warm water helps keep our skin clean, maintain the elasticity of skin and eliminates toxins such as bacteria. You no longer have to use expensive cosmetics. Simply drink plenty of warm water.
- Warm water protects you against skin infection– Our entire body needs to be warm and hydrated or you risk serious infections. Infections indicate our skin is suffering from a condition. Toxins need to come out of the body through sweating, bowel movement and through urination, among others. Failure to do so, pimples and acne appear on the skin. Taking at least two glasses of water per day helps clean your system and neutralize free radicals that cause infections.
Benefits of Hot Water for Hair
Everyone desires shiny and nice looking hair; isn’t it? Well; warm water is the secret towards a healthy and strong hair.
- It promotes hair growth– Consuming hot water is the secret towards proper hair growth. It boosts hair cells and promotes various activities of the hair such as hair growth.
- Hot water prevents dandruff– Dandruff occurs for various reasons. It can be because of lack of enough water. Regular consumption of water moisturizes the entire skin, including your scalp. Hot water also enhances the growth of healthy hair. Drinking between two to three glasses of warm water re-energizes your hair roots and follicles. Warm water improves flow around the scalp.
- Hot water helps attain soft and shiny hair– Sadly, not everyone is blessed with soft and shiny hair. Some people lack both soft and shiny hair because their hair roots are not strong enough.
- Drinking at least three glasses of warm water is the secret towards re-energizing both their hair roots and follicles. This automatically gives your hair both a shiny and soft look. This brings out a natural look.
Benefits of Hot Water for Health
Here are some benefits attributed by drinking hot water for your health:
- Hot water enhances digestion– Are you struggling with morning bowels? If yes, there is a high possibility you are suffering from constipation. Taking a cup of warm water every morning cleanses the toxins and water in both your gastro and intestinal tract. Warm water hastens the process of digestion process, especially if you consume too much solid meals.
- It improves the nervous system and blood circulation– Our blood needs regular cleansing and boosting to enhance blood circulation and nervous system. Failure to do so, you risk contracting serious diseases. This might also affect our nervous system. Drinking warm water enhances the process of purifying the bloodstream, thus enhancing blood circulation. As a result, the muscles and the nerves relax.
- It plays a vital role in weight loss– Have you tried numerous weight loss remedies and still not shedding off some weight? If yes, consider drinking plenty of warm water. Warm water generally increases the temperate of your body. This automatically increases the metabolism of a person. High metabolism rate increases the rate in which fat is burned and flushed out through different organs.
- Warm water alleviates pain– Do you know lack of water and vital fluids in the body can trigger aches and pain? This ranges from menstrual cramps and headaches, among others. Drinking a couple of glasses per day has some calming effects. Warm water helps relax our abdominal muscles.
- Warm water assists with both throat and nasal congestion– Warm water has been used for numerous years to assist people ailing from both nasal and throat congestion. Warm water brings some sort of comfort. Simply add salt in your glass of warm water and gargle. Repeat this procedure at least twice a day.
- It alleviates menstrual cramps– A large fraction of women suffer from cramp pain each month. This makes them turn to some counter drugs. Medical studies reveal that warm water helps relax our muscles. You can add some lemon on your warm water.
- Warm water balances your metabolism– Medical experts encourage people to drink at least two cups of warm water each day. Warm water boosts your metabolism rate inside your body. You can further increase your metabolism rate by adding ginger.
- It speeds bowel movements– There are instances where bowel movement is blocked or toughened up. Warm water can open up the digestive system, thus facilitating bowel movement.
These are some benefits of taking a couple of glasses of hot water. Try your best and take at least two glasses of warm water each morning.